Friday, October 31, 2014

Recent fitness gains….

Over the last several weeks I have made some strides working out. Fitness is an aspect of preparedness not often discussed – unless you are a frequent visitor to Ryan’s site.


Started getting up and running in the morning. Not long distance – about a mile. Really gets the metabolism going. I continue to do Crossfit and I coach a Cardio HIIT class on Tuesday nights. I have been feeling like lifting heavy so that’s what I have been doing.


Bench press – 280 for 1 rep. Front squat – 245 for 1 rep. For whatever reason I like front squats more than back. Back squat 265 for 1 rep. Deadlift – 365 for 1 rep. Clean – 1 rep of 185…..barely.


IMG_3958_0

Ball Slams!!!!



I find as I get older working out is getting more and more important. Not necessarily always weightlifting or Crossfit but ANYTHING – running, walking, biking, HIIT, etc.


If interested in reading a little more on my thoughts on fitness – check out my FITNESS page here on ModernSurvivalOnline.


- – – Rourke






via ModernSurvivalOnline.com http://ift.tt/1trfD1S

No comments:

Post a Comment