Saturday, October 11, 2014

Lucid Dreaming | I had 4 different dreams last night but I coulldn't become selfaware

Hello



I'm new to Lucid Dreaming



I tried to have a LD the day before but I ended up not sleeping because my heart was beating fast and including breathing got faster.



But last night I had 4 different dreams and I never even notice I was in them!!! I recorded them all in my dream journal btw.



Since I'm only a beginner, I been only performing DILD for the last two days. I try to stay consistent throughout the day by doing reality checks like 'Am I dreaming' and examining my surroundings. At night when I'm lying down I repeat the mantra in my head ''Next time I'm dreaming, I look at my hands and realize I'm dreaming'' until fall asleep or get really drowsy.



I feel like I made some progress by remembering 4 dreams and actually sleeping last night.



How should I progress from here?



What should I do to help or increase my chances in becoming self aware that I'm in a dream and performing reality checks in my dreams.



Thank you





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1vWFkat

No comments:

Post a Comment