Friday, October 10, 2014

Lucid Dreaming | What is SSILD? And am I on the right track?

I keep seeing it on here and I just want to know what it is. Is it kind of like DEILD? I had a lucid dream back in late July late in the morning and figured out it was DEILD. I know that because I woke up, stayed perfectly still, and after some seconds of hearing fast paced pulsed ringing noises, I went into a new one. Is SSILD like this or is it different?



Also, I'm starting to work on LDs again since my summer vacation finished. With school, I haven't been focusing much but I will try to starting this weekend. From that dream I had in late July up until early September, I had about 3 or 4 LDs and most of them came fairly easy to me. One night, I did a WBTB along with an MILD and without putting that much effort into it, I had an LD. So is this a good sign that I'll be good at lucid dreaming?





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1svf881

No comments:

Post a Comment