Monday, October 6, 2014

Lucid Dreaming | Trying to become lucid every night by 2015

I have a big goal that I want to accomplish - gain the ability to become lucid every night. I've set a cutoff date for myself: January 1st 2015. Basically I want to prove to myself that I can accomplish anything if I put my mind to it.



A little back story - I picked up lucid dream about a year and a half ago. Since then I've spent many hours reading about lucid dreaming and am familiar with almost every technique in the alphabet. Lately though I've fallen behind. I don't use reality checks as much and I stopped writing in my dream journal. At the current rate, I get about 4 lucid dreams per month, all DILDs.



But I'm not really happy with this. I don't want to slack on by anymore, I want to master it. If this means spending all my free time focusing on lucid dreaming, then so be it.



What techniques have you employed to help you master lucid dreaming? What should I seriously look into? Any general lifestyle advice that may help? I'm open to anything. I only have 3 months left after all.





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1pJ90np

No comments:

Post a Comment