Friday, June 13, 2014

Lucid Dreaming | A simple voice from headphones to induce lucidity?

Hello, I'm sort of new here and just finished my first post in the introduction subforum. Not new to lucid dreaming though. Read my introduction if you want to know more :)



I figured I'd come here to share an idea that I have for inducing lucidity. This kind of belongs to the WILD section, and then kind of to the lucid aids section, but whatever, I'll just post it here. This might be an old idea that's been posted a thousand times.



I really like WILDing. The only problem is, I suck at it, and I only get WILDs when I lay on the bed in the late morning halfway woken up, don't move, and my body takes me to a sleep paralysis and momentarily into a light dream. But these are usually reaaally crap, because I'm in very light sleep when that happens. So for me it's pretty easy to go to sleep paralysis if I wake up tired and stay still. If I get up and try to focus my intention and then go back to bed, I fail 99% of the time.



So, we get to my WILDing method.



What if I actually made a sound file, that 1. wakes me up, and 2. reminds me to stay still and do a WILD. Something like three loud beeps followed by my own voice telling myself to stay still and fall into sleep paralysis and then go to a lucid. At first this might make jolt or something, but after getting used to this, I think it might be absolutely awesome. I'll try it tomorrow morning. I'll wake up for a short WBTB, and set the sound to come at a time when I'm certain I will have fallen asleep.



What do you guys think? Has anyone tried anything similar?





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1mSbmOU

No comments:

Post a Comment