Thursday, April 3, 2014

Lucid Dreaming | What was this?

So I went to sleep as usual and set a alarm to wake me up 4.5 hours later. When I woke up I turned the alarm off and started my WILD exercise. I drifted to sleep but didn't see anything on my eye lids, it was completely black. I fell asleep but woke up almost immediately and found myself in SP feeling like state. I didn't try to move and drifted back to sleep. Next thing I realized was that I stood in the middle of my kitchen and it was really dark. I performed a RC and it was successfully. So I screamed ''light'' and It looked like the sun rose with a lightning speed. My mom walked by and I told her that I was dreaming. I showed her the thumb though hand RC and and she smiled and said something then she walked away. I walked outside to stabilize the dream. I looked at the ground and the details of the rocks and everything was just amazing. It was so identical to real life. I tried to fly but didn't lift from the ground so I gave that up. A lot of shit happened after that and lost lucidity when I was slaying zombies with a sword...

So what was that?

No clue if it was a pure WILD or a DILD since I didn't notice any HI or dreamscape...

Any idea?





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1mDGyTM

No comments:

Post a Comment