Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Lucid Dreaming | Question on reality checks

Although RCs are a part of my routine, I recently discovered there's something I'm not doing right. Apparently, when you ask yourself if you are dreaming, you have to believe that you may be and then do the checks. My problem is that I don't believe I could be dreaming. Despite saying "okay, I might be dreaming, let's find out", I already know whether I am or not. The same applied to the couple of lucids I've had so far: once I became aware and before doing the RC I already knew I was dreaming, I just did it to increase vividness.



Do you really believe you could be dreaming when you do a RC in waking life? Is it "pointless" that I do RCs without expecting to find out I'm dreaming because I already know I'm not?



I hope this doesn't sound too stupid, btw :oops:





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1eojd3o

No comments:

Post a Comment