Friday, April 11, 2014

Lucid Dreaming | Including more self-awareness in reality checks?

Hi,



I know that self-awareness and memory are essential for realizing you’re dreaming, so I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to how you could include an effective spark of self-awareness in your reality checks.



I was thinking you could ask some questions like: Who am I? What day is it? What was I doing earlier? Etc.



Would these questions really be enough to encompass all of your self-awareness, so that you can become lucid? I mean, are there other questions you could ask yourself, or anything else you could do to bring about a greater sense of your waking-life self in a dream?



Thanks for your suggestions. :)





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1sObc19

No comments:

Post a Comment