Monday, January 20, 2014

Lucid Dreaming | DEILD and REM Cycles

So I've been finally getting pretty good at naturally waking up a few hours into sleep (I'm in my WBTB period right now :D), and I've always assumed that the reason we do this is because after we come out of a REM cycle, it takes a little bit for our mind to go into the next cycle, but I don't really know.



My question is: assuming the above is true, how is a natural DEILD supposed to occur, if when coming out if the REM cycle it will take a bit of time to get into the next? I get how DEILDs are useful for chaining LDs, that part makes sense. But in the few guides I've read, I've noticed they say to wake up after non-lucid and to start the DEILD process. Any thoughts?





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/KxjAiY

No comments:

Post a Comment