Sunday, April 10, 2016

Lucid Dreaming | My Secret to Recall

Hey there. I've been trying to lucid dream for months. Every time it just seemed like no, "ILD" would ever work for me. So I took a step back and tried to work from the ground up, starting with recall. I tried all sorts of mantras and supplements but it didn't give me a rock solid dream recall. I decided to give up a lot of addictions including, masturbatiion, caffeine, and excessive computer time (I'm quite the nerd). I found that many people on another forum called NoFap experienced vivid, and easy to remember dreams when they quit addictions. I've gone from one fragmented dream a week to two or three incredibly detailed and vivid dreams a night. I would highly recommend cutting out any addictions to boost recall, I think it has something to do with the rebuilding of dopamine receptors when you quit. I thought I'd share that as it's been extremely useful for me and probably will be for you. Now I think I can move on to trying to become lucid!


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1Wlqx8S

No comments:

Post a Comment