Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Lucid Dreaming | Hey regular Lucid Dreamers, what is a Good Routine??

Hey guys I am very new (hours in fact) to this site and by looking at a few of the threads I've been interested in, talk of a "good LD routine" has been a common theme. I am very interested in lucid dreaming on a regular basis and have been recording my dreams for about 3 weeks now. I know this goal will not happen overnight, but I would like to start the necessary habits as soon as possible, and am willing to work hard.
So, I was wondering if some of the more advanced lucid dreamers could give me examples of their routine when they are "on the ball". everybody's input is hugely appreciated, thanks guys! excited about becoming a part of this community.


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1N9fD3O

No comments:

Post a Comment