Saturday, February 20, 2016

Lucid Dreaming | Wild troubleshooting

I used timers last night. The idea is to just fall asleep and the timer wakes up you at intervals. So you can skip all the boring parts.
It seems pretty foolproof. The only problem is I didn't actually get into a dream.

I sneezed once and had to swallow once. But I don't know if that would really have an affect on things. Your body would probably think you were just momentarily awake right?

I got a light bit of vibrations etc even after sneezing. And when I gave up over an hour later by body felt like wax for several seconds. Or like I had a lead blanket on top of me. Did I do it right?

Or should I change when I start? This time I did it after 5 hours. Maybe I should do it after 6.

I'm looking for a way to get lucidity every night. So I do MILD during the day/1st half the night. Then I'm gonna try this for the second half the night.


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1mOKG8w

No comments:

Post a Comment