Friday, February 19, 2016

Lucid Dreaming | People who practice ADA

Hi guys,
I started to practice ADA a few months ago, but then I stopped cause it felt overwhelming at times.
I just started again because it's one of my favorite techniques.
My dreams became more vivid after I started practicing it, and I can remember at least one dream per night.
I've had around 10 lucid dreams (without counting the times I woke up after realizing I was dreaming).
I like ADA because I feel like I'll be able to have lucid dreams at will once I'll be good at it.

It still seems overwhelming at times and I started asking myself if I'm doing it wrong.
I try to focus on all my senses and I sporadically try to think about my breath.
When I focus on something however I basically stop to think about ADA.

Do you have any tips about ADA?
Do you think ADA is a good technique?


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1SFGJ49

No comments:

Post a Comment