Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Lucid Dreaming | Need help

I usually have about 3 dreams per night. Firs one is the longest and the most vivid. It usually ocurs between when I go to bed and 4:30 am. The second one is less vivid and much sorter and usually ends at 7:30 am.(aproximatively). The final one is the least vivid and the shortest and usually ends between 10 - 10:30. I don't know why but I can become lucid only in the last 2 dreams. When I do this the dreams end very fast and I can't do anything to stabilize them.(they end in about 2 seconds from things start to get blurry). I use the reality checks through day method to attain lucidity. My question is: what can I do to become lucid in the first dream? and what would you suggesst me to stabilizing a dream real quick? any suggestion would be very appreciated.


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1Tcfo9x

No comments:

Post a Comment