Saturday, February 13, 2016

Lucid Dreaming | What do you think of this reality ckeck technique?

Here is how i reality check.What i do is ask myself throughout the day ''Am i dreaming?'' After the question i take a look at my suroundings to check if everything is how it is supposed to be.I use my senses to feel the things around me.After that i ask myself. ''Where am i''? ''How much time have i been here?'' ''Why am i here?'' ''Where was i before i come here''.I answer those questions and then perform my reality checks.First i examine my hands.Second RC i do is to try to push my fingers through my pals and after this RC i plug my nose to check if i can breathe.I conclude that i am not dreaming.And after that i say ''Next time i am dreaming i am gonna look at my hands and realize that i am dreaming'' sort of a mantra thing i guess?What do you think guys? Is this a "quality" reality check?Have been doin g this for 10+ days and no lucid dreams yet.


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1R1Zonl

No comments:

Post a Comment