Sunday, February 14, 2016

Lucid Dreaming | My brain working against me??

Finally since i stopped practising in november and since iv re started learning to lucid dream iv had one =) admittedly it was short because im still rusty but i had one so yay.
Once i realised something was wrong in my dream i checked my finger tattoos as they are my main RC and they were there....so i then tried again and tried levitating and still nothing....its wasnt till i looked for the second time at my finger tattoos i noticed the letters were all jumbled up.....i then walked outside and said 'this is my dream and im going to fly' and so i flew down the road which exited me to the point that i woke up.
My question is why are my reality checks not working in my dream...its asif my brain doesnt want me to realise im dreaming? Its amazing how nothing worked until i realised i was dreaming which then means my mind allows me to do anything =)


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1TkhSCY

No comments:

Post a Comment