Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Lucid Dreaming | Dream Length/Order of Operations

Had another lucid last night. I was in a warehouse and three people were throwing screwdrivers at me. I become lucid and tell them I can instantly regenerate. (Just watched Deadpool lol).

Anyways after a few minutes I realize my goal to create a new dreamscene instead of the predetermined one. I had decided on the Shire before bed. So I left the store and told myself I would be there when I got around the corner. I got the music to appear but as I went around the corner the dream faded into black and I couldn't get it going again.

So when lucid should I be raising my lucidity level more before doing objectives? Also they tend to be 5-10 minutes in length which is kinda frustrating. My goal is to get at least 30 minutes per night of LD time.


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1QGXZQx

No comments:

Post a Comment