Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Lucid Dreaming | Which method? Where to start?

Hey all!



So I'm trying to attain lucidity, but I don't know where to start. I hear about ld a year or two ago, and I would try to ld off and on. Now, I'm serious. But where should I start? I've been trying to do RCs but I often forget. Also, I don't want to look like a wierdo in public by looking at my palms for 10 seconds lol. I am trying to keep a dream journal, but I can't always remember to use it.



Also, does what we do before we go to bed affect the way we dream? I spend at least a good hour and a half reading the Lord of the Rings and praying/reading the Bible before I go to bed. Could I somehow incorporate that into my reality checks? Because by the time I am done with that hour and a half of reading and praying, it is really late and I feel exhausted. Would that be a good time to WILD?



Any suggestions would be helpful. I hope to be lucid dreaming by the end of the summer!





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://www.dreamviews.com/showthread.php?t=144915&goto=newpost

No comments:

Post a Comment