Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Lucid Dreaming | Hard to move in my dreams?

Hello everybody on DreamViews.



I joined a little while back and got really into trying to remember my dreams for starting off. I've been remember more and more of

dreams as I practice. I've been using If you can't remember your dreams, TRY THIS! and I think it's been helping along with a dream Journal. When I fall in and out of sleep I usually get that dreamy feeling in my body. so then and there I know what's coming next. I usually force my eyes open, and I'am in a dream. Weird thing is, I can't move. Every time my dreams start off, it's very difficult for me to move, so that's why I'am here talking to you guys.



Why is this, and how can I overcome this obstacle? Thank you all who are reading this ^.^





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://www.dreamviews.com/showthread.php?t=145269&goto=newpost

No comments:

Post a Comment