Sunday, July 21, 2013

Lucid Dreaming | Picking up where i left off

Hi everyone,

This is my second account on this awesome forum and my third (possibly fourth) post. About 10 months ago i got really into trying to lucid dream, i achieved one 10 second lucid dream after about a month of keeping a dream journal, reality checks, repeated mantras and lying still before sleep. I left it for about three months then as i had to prep for exams. After picking it up again on march the 5th, i managed to achieve a dawning awareness type lucid dream on the 24th of march. It was like i had a suspicion i was dreaming in one dream which carried over to the next and resulted in me doing a reality check (pushing my finger through my palm) and realising i was asleep, unfortunately i needed the toilet so bad (lol :?) that i woke up within seconds of realising i was dreaming. I also didnt have total control and things were a bit blurry. About a month after this success i had to stop trying again so that i could focus on exam preparation. Now its three or more months since my original successes and i really want to pick up where i left off. Is that even possible though? I have seven weeks till college starts and i would really love to have some success in that time. So my question is, what are the best ways to get back into lucid dreaming quickly and what are the most successful techniques?





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://www.dreamviews.com/showthread.php?t=145203&goto=newpost

No comments:

Post a Comment