Saturday, August 9, 2014

Lucid Dreaming | What am I doing wrong? (DEILD)

Hey guys,



So for about 2 weeks I am trying to DEILD. I just set the intention to wake up after my dreams. So, for the past 2 weeks this happened like 10 times:



I'm having a non lucid dream, I feel myself waking up, keep my eyes closed, not moving a muscle. Within seconds my whole body starts vibrating and it feels like I'm floating and I see all kinds of flashes and geometric shapes (sometimes even dreamscenes) and it feels like I'm on the edge of falling asleep. But after like 5 seconds, it all stops and after that I feel wide awake, no HI anymore, no vibrations, nothing. I tried laying still for 5 more minutes but I feel like I really can't get back to the state of the vibrations and HI etc.



Can anyone help me with this, or is anyone having the same problem? :whyme:





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/V8WLI5

No comments:

Post a Comment