Sunday, August 10, 2014

Lucid Dreaming | My first full body lucid dream

SO last night I was dreaming and I woke up and went straight back to be as I normally do all night long (I don't sleep well). And the dream went pitch black but I could feel but see myself asleep in third person, like anything that was happening I could feel and it would switch from first to third person a lot. Finally I could FEEL my body being weightless and I knew it was a lucid dream but I have never had a lucid dream like this, normally they are dreams that turn lucid. Anyways



I would feel myself becoming weightless and I do mean FEEL, it is indescribable. than I relax and try to go further into the lucid dreaming and I tell myself to open my eyes because I want to see around my room but when I tried to open my eyes it was extremely hard and I have nightmares a lot and they become lucid EVERY TIME and I get out of them by opening my eyes and waking up.



But this time when I opened my eyes I saw my bedroom wall partly (because it was extremely hard to open them). I saw like pink and white shiny things on the wall they reminded me of like computer processers but pink. And I was trying to lay on my back but my eyes were like rolling in the back of my head and my mouth opened and I could feel myself breathing and I got scared so I stopped.



What did I do wrong or what was going on? I want to lucid dream but should this have happened?





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1vwcUYR

No comments:

Post a Comment