Saturday, August 30, 2014

Lucid Dreaming | How much time might it take for practice to make its way into the dream and trigger lucidity?

Recently (a couple of months back), I started practicing towards a much more consistent lucidity rate in my dreams, by using an all day awareness form of practice through a thorough assessment of reality in order to tune in into a much more lucid mindset. I've noticed that a month after starting practicing, this mindset has made its way naturally to my normal day to day behavior. I've seen that it's easier for me to remain in this state throughout the day. Nonetheless, my dreams continue as usual as they have been, without much change in my ability to tune in into this mindset and become lucid. There's a slight difference I can see when dreaming, like some kind of small awareness about the whole situation, yet not big enough to trigger lucidity. Likewise, such difference is so subtle, I might as well just be misleading myself into thinking I'm making progress where there is none.



So, my question is, how much time might it take for me to see a substantial change of mindset in my dreams, the same as I can see right now happening in waking reality? I can see the change right now as I'm awake, yet it hasn't managed to make its way to the dream as I would like to. Just the same, I'm approaching now two months of practicing with this particular method.



I may be missing something here, something I'm not aware of. Any thoughts on this? Thanks, in advance.





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1naqDvs

No comments:

Post a Comment