Saturday, August 9, 2014

Lucid Dreaming | TILD (Totem Induced Lucid Dream) Works for me. Does it for you ?

For those who don't know, TILD is basically a reality check based technique that falls under DILD method category. You choose a totem (a unique trinket or something small ) and make a habit of looking at it every now and then. Then you look at it in a dream and see if that leads to lucidity.



My totem is a domino brick that has 10 dots on one side and I've written "DREAM" on the other side. I've been experimenting with this for the last few days and so far, the result was quite good. I had about 3 Lucid Dreams, with 2 of them lasting longer while the first one was just a matter of seconds.



Did you try it? What's your success rate ?





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1sIIRZx

No comments:

Post a Comment