Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Lucid Dreaming | Prospective Memory Training Tip

I just wanted to share a cool idea for training prospective memory. I took Stephen Laberge's lists from his book ETWOLD, and made them into desktop wallpapers, so that I can frequently remind myself to remember. :)



For those who are new to the concept - prospective memory is remembering to do a future event (remembering to remember). It's a great aid to lucidity if you're trying to do DILD, MILD, mantras, and reality checks.



Here is what it looks like:

ProspectiveMemoryDesktop.jpg

pros2.jpg



I did one for each day of the week. The goal is to do a reality check each time the listed events happen. If you want to make your own, here is a post which has Laberge's lists for each day:

Exercise: Prospective Memory Training



Thanks for reading and hope it's helpful. :)


Attached Images







via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/Yxxvxj

No comments:

Post a Comment