Sunday, August 31, 2014

Lucid Dreaming | Technique Question

OK so I don't know if this technique is the exact same as ADA or not. I don't think so because ADA is being aware of everything. The technique I am thinking of is to just be aware of your body and only your body. You have to notice how you're moving, your weight, etc. Just everything that your body is doing.



Lots of times in my dreams my body won't function properly, so this is how I thought of this. I have been practicing ADA and it is a lot like this, but I don't know if it would just end up being the same, or even worse since your only focused on your body. Also, would this only work in dreams where your body doesn't function properly? Because then this would be a waste of an idea if that was the case because also in lots of my dreams my body seems normal. Or maybe there is always a small change with your body?



This was just an idea I had and I was just wondering if you guys think it is worth me trying to practice. Thanks.





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1lqxsO3

No comments:

Post a Comment