Sunday, May 11, 2014

Lucid Dreaming | FILD help

Hey I need a bit of help

okay for the past 4 nights I've been trying FILD but to no avail. I always do the finger thing but when I try to RC, it just does not work! BUT I found that if I just keep doing it and don't RC, that I get this weird sort of tingly-numb sensation in my feet and it slowly creeps up my legs, and usually it stops there but the past 2 nights it has gone further.

Tonight I reached a point where my whole body had a completely different feeling, it felt like my body was pulsing, and my heart rate increased at the speeds of light and I would've assumed sleep paralysis, but my two fingers were still moving. I tried to RC but ONCE AGAIN it did not work and it slowly wore off. After that I tried again and the tingly-numb sensation went all throughout my body and it felt extremely tense, I released and I felt all weird and after a few seconds I tried a RC but it didn't work and at this point I was just annoyed.



Also during all of that I had an insanely annoying swallowing reflex, even though there was no saliva in my mouth it still swallowed (it was this night only)





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1jfBiBw

No comments:

Post a Comment