Friday, May 30, 2014

Lucid Dreaming | Doubts

I am quite scared to try this, as I have read mixed stories of people doing this.

Some say they undergo some of the best experiences, solving personal issues etc., and others say they are traumatized because feel like they are being choked etc. etc.

But still, I really want to try this, since I tend to always remember my dreams and dream almost every night, and I have a basal level of control over my dreams already I think,

although the case can also be that I am just already half awake, since this always occurs near the end of my sleep period.

Does the experience differ from person to person?

And what are your experiences? Do you have bad ones? How was your first LD?





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/RLaN0A

No comments:

Post a Comment