Sunday, May 25, 2014

Lucid Dreaming | Did I Lucid Dream??

Ok, so yesterday i became suddenly obsessed with Lucid Dreaming. I spent an hour researching the topic and the techniques that i need to induce a Lucid dream. All the rest of the day i must have done about 100+ reality checks. Counting my fingers, pinching my nose, looking at my watch etc until it got very late. I was still doing checks as i was going to sleep.



That very night.... I had a dream that I was on a boat out at sea during a storm. I did a reality check, and i noticed that i only had three fingers on my left hand. I yelled out 'This is a dream!' and there was a VERY brief moment of awareness. BUT... after that, its like i totally forgot all about it and the dream carried on as normal and i had absolutely no control over it. Its like i forgot that i was supposed to be in charge, and so the dream just continued. When i woke up, i remembered everything, and now im totally confused. I'm not sure if i had a lucid dream, or if I had a dream ABOUT having a lucid dream. Does that make any sense? What should i do next?





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1p7g3u4

No comments:

Post a Comment