Sunday, December 1, 2013

Lucid Dreaming | Lucidity interupting dreams?

Hi all,



I have always had very vivid dreams but after a few random semi-lucid dreams (suddenly realising "hey I can move things with my mind") although not fully aware I was dreaming (one of the times i kind of figured well this must be a dream) I have decided to try and become more aware and started doing reality checks throughout the day saying to myself "is this a dream?" Anyway went for a nap this afternoon and while going down a slide I thought to myself "is this a dream..." and as soon as a realised it was the dream faded to white and I woke up.



My question is, is the realisation of being lucid enough to wake you up or was it purely bad timing?





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://www.dreamviews.com/showthread.php?t=148222&goto=newpost

No comments:

Post a Comment