Sunday, December 29, 2013

Lucid Dreaming | Finger Spasms during Wild

Hi! Last night I woke up at 5 AM and decided to try to WILD. So far so good, I set up my pillow, closed my eyes and started to count but suddenly my foot pinky started twitching like hell! Then I said that I better go to sleep and check in the morning what happened and I did some research and found out that its pretty natural during sleep. My question is: If I got twitching/spasm was I really close to a LD? I would be really happy if so because two days ago I found a position where I cand really easly WILD. If anyone wonder what is that position just ask in a reply and I`ll post a description.





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://www.dreamviews.com/showthread.php?t=148863&goto=newpost

No comments:

Post a Comment