Monday, December 16, 2013

Lucid Dreaming | Another lucid False Awakening...

This morning I had a lucid dream that started out in bed, and it started out with me very slowly getting up (it must have taken at least 30 seconds to leave the bed, I was pretty much moving in super slow-motion), and when I stood on the floor I realized that my vision was pretty bad, it was kind of like looking into a broken mirror with some pieces missing, although I could certainly tell my general location.

Anyway, I went out of my apartment, and I constantly did the hand rubbing reality check - this did seem to at least keep me in the dream, even though I always had that feeling that I could wake up at absolutely any moment.

I went through a couple rooms, then ended up outside, and it was snowing and I felt a bit cold.

Then all of a sudden I just woke up, right as I was about to go exploring.



It's cool that I was lucid and everything, but there are clearly a couple aspects that I would like to improve.

How do I fix the broken eyesight, for example?

And why did I move so slowly?





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://www.dreamviews.com/showthread.php?t=148622&goto=newpost

No comments:

Post a Comment