Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Lucid Dreaming | If My Recall isn't improving then I won't ever have Lucids?

I'm a 3 week practitioner of dream journaling for recall. I hope to someday achieve a lucid.



Well so far my recall seems good SOMETIMES. only sometimes. So i can't say it's improving. It is good some nights, but others nothing. Like recently i can't remember any of my dreams or maybe one but last week i was remembering more.

I dont understand why sometimes i remember and sometimes not.



So i wouldn't think i'm improving. Improving would be if everyday i would recall all my dreams. from every wakeup time.



So if i'm not improving, then that means i won't ever had a lucid? That sucks.



I guess some people have it easier.



i'm male age 30s, quiet, shy, not good speaker and not social and stuff. Maybe the people that have better recall are more social people or something in real life. I don't know if this is true but it seems like it since my recall doesn't work well





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://www.dreamviews.com/showthread.php?t=148474&goto=newpost

No comments:

Post a Comment