Friday, December 13, 2013

Lucid Dreaming | Night time or day time?

So when is the best time for YOU to attain a lucid dream?



At Night time or Day time?









Personally I find that a rarely have a lucid dream within my normal sleeping hours during the night. (I sleep about 6 or 7 hours at most)



Instead I almost always get them when I have a sleep for an hour or 2 during mid day afternoon.



For instance I start work at 7am and finish at 12pm I would then goto the gym for an hour and come back home, eat and then Nap for an hour or sometimes maybe 2 hours.



But its during this nap time that I actually easily attain a lucid dream. And ALWAYS end up with sleep paralysis. And I will always be lying on my back facing up.







Why am I not able to lucid dream at night time does anyone know and how and when is best for you to attain a lucid dream?





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://www.dreamviews.com/showthread.php?t=148553&goto=newpost

No comments:

Post a Comment