Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Lucid Dreaming | Need some help with MILD technique...am I doing it right??

Ok so I'm not a TOTAL beginner but lucid dreaming doesn't always come naturally to me. I've never really had a true, PROPER lucid dream and it's a bit frustrating.



Anyway, I tried MILD the other day because I thought it sounded easier than WILD. I got in a comfy position and relaxed. Every time I breathed out I repeated (in my head) "I am dreaming now".

After a while I felt a little numb and felt like I was floating. I am struggling to see hypnogogia but I had flashes of light in my eyes. It felt just like the early stages of going into a lucid dream but I woke up and lost it. When I finally got to sleep an hour later, I BARELY EVEN HAD ANY DREAMS! :roll:

In the morning I woke myself up at half 5, stayed awake for 20 minutes then tried MILD again but STILL had no real dreams, let alone lucid ones.



I need help! Help me! I really want to lucid dream and am not going to give up, but need a bit of a hand... :panic:





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://www.dreamviews.com/showthread.php?t=148662&goto=newpost

No comments:

Post a Comment