Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Lucid Dreaming | DILD/WBTB Question

Hey all,

So I've just gotten back into lucid dreaming and have successfully had 3 LD's in the past week. Each has been induced by a combo of SAT/ADA with WBTB and mantras.

With my WBTB strategy, I wake up in just after a dream and stay up for about 75 minutes and then go back to sleep using a mantra to get a DILD.

This works for me, but I'm not super stoked on staying up for over an hour in the middle of the night to make it happen.

Do any of you have better techniques for WBTB where you stay awake for less time? (Not using an alarm, I can't wake my roomate)

I was also wondering if anyone had techniques to induce a DILD w/o WBTB. For me I'm just not aware enough in my dreams.

BTW- I get 6-7 hours of sleep, can't get much more because the idiots on my floor are super loud.

Thanks





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://www.dreamviews.com/showthread.php?t=147028&goto=newpost

No comments:

Post a Comment