Saturday, October 26, 2013

Lucid Dreaming | Ever slept all day to get lucids?

I woke this-morning, disappointed that I had not had a lucid dream. I decided that I would stay in be until I had one, that I WOULD have one. I went back to sleep, and had one straight away. After I woke up again, I decided that I would like another one, but I lay in bed for 2 hours trying to get back to sleep, and couldn't.



I want to know if anyone has managed to sleep/nap all day having lucids (after sleeping the night before)? I am going to try today, I woke at 9:30am, it is 11:30am and I am going to do a few chores then go back to bed. I probably won't be able to sleep tonight after, as I won't be tired, but I won't get another chance to do this until next weekend. I hope I can get to sleep :D!





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://www.dreamviews.com/showthread.php?t=147508&goto=newpost

No comments:

Post a Comment