Sunday, August 25, 2013

Lucid Dreaming | New to LD, tried Wild, need help

so i tried wild after about 3-4 hours of sleep. my brother woke me up, around 5am in the morning, and i figured this was a good opportunity to try WILD. shortly after laying on my back with hands by my side my whole body begin to feel "tingly" as i would like to call it.. and my eyes started fiickering and i kept swallowing. i felt so close to my first lucid dream but instead my eyes kept in voluntarily flickering an i kept swallowing because i felt someing in the back of my throat. needless to say i failed at the lucid dream attempt. it was the first time i have ever tried this and it was rediculously "reality warping" for me in the sense that after i had failed i could still see what appeared to me sublte color changes in reality, for example imagine everything is fine but there is like a layer like in photoshop over the original view and its speckled with different colors.



now that all of that has been said, how can i fix these problems?



is binaural beats a good way to help? ive used them before while awake meditating and it sort of puts my mind blank when i do it right



is there anything else that can help?





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://www.dreamviews.com/showthread.php?t=146263&goto=newpost

No comments:

Post a Comment