Monday, August 19, 2013

Lucid Dreaming | Aware in real life, but not in dreams.

Hello DV, this been bothering me so much that i had to post

here for help, so here it goes.



How come i don't have any "signal" from my ADA trainments?

i do sessions every day about 3-5 minutes, i try to be aware as possible.

but the dreams just feel so normal. well i had 1 dream where some part of vividness

could be felt, i was riding my bike and i could feel the wind upon my face, and i had

3 lucids but they felt like normal dreams, i could tell myself i was dreaming thats why i call

them lucid. after 8 months my dreams didn't improve on anything, i know what you all will say.

that being fully aware on dreams will depend on the person. But could it take this long?





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://www.dreamviews.com/showthread.php?t=146113&goto=newpost

No comments:

Post a Comment