Saturday, August 10, 2013

Lucid Dreaming | I want to get back into Lucid Dreams... where do I start?

So back in 2011 I was obsessed with Ld's, I tried a lot of techniques and worked really hard for months but only got about 3 or 4 Lucids in total. Because of this I just decided to give up :( Now I realize I should have kept going and I really want to start again, I'm determined to get a lucid dream this summer! It's really hard for me to get them though for some reason, so far this holiday I've tried to get DILD's and MILD's with no luck, I've also eating and drinking a lot of products with B6 in to trigger LD's... didn't do anything :(

I'm doing reality checks throughout the day and keeping a dream journal too.



So I'm not sure what to do, can someone help me? What's the next step I should try? I was thinking of WILD but I'm kinda scared of the sleep paralysis bit and also if my alarm went off in the night for WBTB it would wake up my parents and little brother in the next rooms lol



Any advice?





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://www.dreamviews.com/showthread.php?t=145837&goto=newpost

No comments:

Post a Comment