Thursday, January 21, 2016

Lucid Dreaming | Would this work as a MILD technique?

I was just wondering...

Rather than setting an intention to remember to realize you’re dreaming later, do you think it would be just as effective if you set an intention like this….

“The next time I’m OUT OF BED…I’ll know I’m dreaming” or “The next time I SEE THINGS…I’ll know I’m dreaming”

^ They’re still based on prospective memory, which is the essence of MILD

The thing is, I’ve been practicing regular MILD consistently for about 2 months (every night) and still find it quite difficult and confusing…but I don’t want to give up, so I was hoping the approach I’ve listed would make things a bit easier.

Do you think it would work though?? :S


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1JkpJxk

No comments:

Post a Comment