Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Lucid Dreaming | LIFE CHANGING Lucid Dreaming Device!!!

Hi everyone, apologise for the dramatic headline but I have an idea - an amazing idea. An idea that if i was a programmer / inventor I would have kept to myself with the potential to make a lot of money.

The idea I have could / would / should blow Remme / Novadreamers out of the window - perhaps

Background: For months I have been practising CanWild as my main induction method. Canwild is the same as DEILD but an alarm is used instead of a natural awakening. I have an alarm app and wear headphones. I set the first alarm for 6 hours then 20 mins thereafter. The alarm shuts off automatically after 4 seconds and I choose the sound of the alarm so my setup is very customizable and effective. The problem is i have to wear headphones and set alarms etc

Now i bought an Apple iWatch and was able to creat a similar setup but the problem is that the vibration device on the Apple iWatch is not strong enough to wake most people up during sleep and so is ineffective

THEN CAME THE IDEA! :-)

The iWatch has a built in sensor that detects your heartbeat, you can see your heartbeat at any time on the watch

I researched and discovered that your heartbeat increases up to 10 beats per minute during REM sleep - Really? Yes really!

Now, just imagine the following ...

A smartwatch with a a vibrating alarm powerful enough to wake you from sleep combined with an app that vibrates the watch when your heartbeat goes up for a period of time!

This, to me sounds like the perfect DEILD device. Simply strap it on at bed and get gently woken during each REM sleep

As we already know, DEILD is the most effective method for lucid dreaming

DEVELOPERS: Even writing an app as described above for the iWatch could be extremely effective for lighter sleepers

I think its an amazing idea - what do you guys think?
Ezzo


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1N5ciff

No comments:

Post a Comment