Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Lucid Dreaming | How can you remember more than the last 30 seconds of a dream, and have more vivid dreams?

Other than having a dream journal, and doing all day awareness, reality checks, and trying supplements like vitamin B, 5 HTP, Galantamine, and Choline, how can you remember more than the last 30 seconds of a dream, and have more **vivid dreams**?

Last night I had 5 HTP, did relaxation, and when ever I was awake in bed I did 'When I dream, I am aware that I am dreaming' affirmations, and at WBTB, I took Galantamine and Choline and then spent 15 minutes writing the affirmation on paper, and then had an hourly alarm. I also tried visualizing myself into a lucid dream, but I got horrible visualization skills. I remembered six dreams, a personal record, but it's always just the last part of the dream, less than a minute of the dream that I remember, and they are rarely ever vivid.

I've had seven LDs, and they've always been when the dream was vivid enough that I knew I was dreaming right when I started the dream. Of course they were all really short!


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1n8cdlG

No comments:

Post a Comment