Saturday, January 30, 2016

Lucid Dreaming | Could this method work?

I suppose this technique is just a form of DILD, but I'm not sure whether it can actually work.

A good amount of my dreams often take place in one of the two schools I attended in my youth, but normally the first one in particular. I no longer attend school and never visit the place.

Would it therefore be possible to train my subconscious mind to reality check every time I find myself at school? On one hand, it seems very logical, but since I no longer go there, I can't really train myself to RC when I go there. Is this something that could be practised purely in my head and made to work? I feel like this could be very effective for me if I can nail this down.


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/1UzhVs9

No comments:

Post a Comment