Sunday, May 26, 2013

Lucid Dreaming | Wild

I've returned to my attempt at gaining lucidity once again, as I've got free time on my hands than what I know what to do with.



I just want to ask the community a question really quick: I spent a few weeks attempting my first DILD with no luck, and eventually gave up and waited for more free time (as I do know). Last night, I believe I had my very first Lucid Dream (DILD); however, now that I want to try and get back into the swing of things...I want to attempt the WILD method, as it seems very...very handy (you can practically create your Lucid Dream when you want it, if I'm not mistaken).



Does anyone have any professional opinions on this? Is going from attempting DILD to WILD a large jump?



Thanks,

Buckey





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://www.dreamviews.com/showthread.php?t=143711&goto=newpost

No comments:

Post a Comment