Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Lucid Dreaming | Issues with staying still.

Generally when I try to have a lucid dream I lay straight on my back with my arms by my side. I've tried in a more natural sleeping position but I find I just fall asleep. Anyway, usually when I'm laying there is something bothers me, like an itch, I can kind of ignore it or tell myself that it'll go away on it's own an eventually it does, but about 20 minutes into my laying there my arms and legs get a really strong desire to move, almost like a "restless leg syndrome" kind of thing. It gets to the point where it's almost uncomfortable not to move, at which point I usually move and give up on trying to have a lucid dream. Does anyone know of a way I can combat this, or any other ways of trying to gain lucidity that might be easier? Thanks.



-Echo





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://www.dreamviews.com/showthread.php?t=143788&goto=newpost

No comments:

Post a Comment