Thursday, May 23, 2013

Lucid Dreaming | Help with seeing through eyelids!!

Ok for some time now I have experienced something weird in the early hours of the morning or when trying to nap especially.

I start to see an object ( I have no control usually over what I see) and it becomes so real looking that I know I must be dreaming or about to enter a dream. But the moment it gets to its most realistic looking, it fades away and I'm completely awake. I have read it described on here as seeing through ones eyelids, and that is exactly how it feels. Ive had plenty of LDs, so I know what one feels like and this is like being on the door way so to speak of entering one, but then turning around and walking away :/



So how can I use this to my advantage? Any thoughts?





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://www.dreamviews.com/showthread.php?t=143628&goto=newpost

No comments:

Post a Comment