Friday, May 24, 2013

Lucid Dreaming | Hello fellow dreamrs.

So just recently, I've been wondering about entering into your dreams, now I have looked and unless I'm missing something, I can't fing an extensive tutorial on hoe one exits/enter the dream sate one you achieve lucidity.

Now I've read a few tutorials on how t achieve this, but some of them are a bit obscure and the last tging I want _ along with many people, is to become lucid and then lose it due to lack of experience within the dream.



So my question are and no one particular...How do you got about.



P.S. I know it's a relatively noob quest, I just thing it need elaborating on a little.

So any help, advcie or pointers would be gratefully appreciated.



Thanks,



Nicho...!





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://www.dreamviews.com/showthread.php?t=143664&goto=newpost

No comments:

Post a Comment