Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Lucid Dreaming | Disabled and need help becoming Lucid

I am disabled (only physically not mentally) and I need help on how to become lucid, (I cant get in or out of bed myself) once I am in bed I'm unable to move anything except my head, arms and hands/feet, I also sleep on my side and can't roll over onto my back. As you can see this is a problem and I need your expert help :D.



So I wish to become lucid and have great dreams that I can remember and be free, I would love some help on this please, I feel like I'm alone with this problem.



I have read some stuff about Lucid dreaming and I think I know the basics, Just treat me as if I'm completely new, may be easier that way. :D





via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://www.dreamviews.com/showthread.php?t=143736&goto=newpost

No comments:

Post a Comment