Friday, July 1, 2016

Lucid Dreaming | Can I Lucid Dream in a car?

Obviously, I won't be the one driving the car but say I'm going on a long road trip and I want to try to lucid dream. In my case, my family is leaving for Miami from Georgia and we will leave at around 1-2am, so I can easily fall asleep in the car. If say I wake up after a couple hours, possibly in my REM stage, can I still lucid dream? More specifically, can I do the FILD technique while in sleeping in the car? I've been trying to FILD for around 2 weeks and haven't done so successfully. Can I do this technique while sleeping in the car? I think I've had dreams before while sleeping inside a car or a bus but it's usually at random times.


via Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views - Attaining Lucidity http://ift.tt/29cIPbH

No comments:

Post a Comment